Continuing professional development (CPD)
We offer a number of postgraduate courses and standalone units for professionals looking to improve their skills and further their careers in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Advanced Clinical Skills (short CPD course)
- Independent Prescribing (short CPD course)
- Model-based Drug Development (CPD units)
- Pharmaceutical Industry Advanced Training (PIAT) (MSc/CPD units)
- Pharmacist (CPD units)
External CPD courses
Placements in experimental medicine
Experience research through short, flexible taster placements with the NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre (MBRC).
These placements are designed for nurses, midwives, pharmacists and all allied healthcare professionals.
- Learn more: Training (MBRC website)
You can also search a full list of the Faculty's CPD courses.