Manchester is the ideal place to start or continue your pharmacy research career. You'll benefit from outstanding research facilities and resources for postgraduate students. You can also access extensive support systems and training for enhanced personal and professional development.
Our PhD and MPhil programmes
The subjects covered by our programmes are:
- Biomedical Imaging Sciences
- Cancer Sciences
- Drug Design, Development and Delivery
- Inflammation Sciences
- Medical Microbiology
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Practice
- Primary Care and Health Services Research
- Doctorate in Professional Practice (DProf)
- PhD with integrated master's (master's + PhD)
You can also see a full list of the Faculty's postgraduate research subjects or search for a specific project.