Study biological sciences at Manchester on one of our research-focused master's courses.
Our taught postgraduate courses in biological sciences don't just consist of lectures.
Depending on your course, you will experience research in the lab or practical training and take part in seminars and skills workshops.
We offer the following taught master's courses in the biological sciences:
- Biochemistry (MSc)
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (MSc)
- Biological Sciences (MRes)
- Biotechnology and Enterprise (MSc)
- Cell Biology (MSc)
- Chemical Food Safety and Integrity (MSc)
- Developmental Biology (MSc)
- History of Science, Technology and Medicine (MSc)
- Science Communication (MSc)
- Teaching and Learning in Biology, Medicine and Health (PGCert)
“For me the people were the highlight. We had a really close bunch of people and we all got on so well and had a great social network.”Rachel Clapp / MRes Biological Sciences