Expand your knowledge
Develop your skills in medicine through our continuing professional development (CPD) courses.
Details of how to apply can be found on each course page.
- Clinical Bioinformatics (PGCert/CPD units)
- CPD in Occupational Medicine (CPD units)
- Genomic Medicine (CPD units)
- Medical and Health Education (PGCert/CPD units)
- Ophthalmology and Optometry (CPD units)
- Personal Professional Development (Public Health and Primary Care) (CPD units)
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy (PIT) Level 1 (CPD short course)
- Skin Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine (PGCert/CPD units)
You can also search a full list of the Faculty's CPD courses.
Other courses for NHS staff
- Clinical Biochemistry (CPD units)
- Clinical Immunology (CPD units)
- Molecular Pathology (CPD)
How can we help?
If you have a query about a specific course, including admissions-related questions, you will find contact details for that programme on the relevant course page.
If you're a business and want to find out how we can help you with CPD for your staff, please refer to our CPD for businesses page.