Continuing professional development (CPD)
Our medicine CPD courses cover units and programmes in a range of areas and specialisms, and are suitable for professionals looking to improve their clinical skills.
- Clinical Bioinformatics (PGCert/CPD units)
- CPD in Occupational Medicine
- DECIDE™ Dermatology Education Programme (CPD units)
- Genomic Medicine (CPD units)
- Medical and Health Education (PGCert/CPD units)
- Ophthalmology and Optometry (CPD units)
- Paediatric Anaesthesia (CPD)
- Personal Professional Development (Public Health and Primary Care) (CPD units)
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy (PIT) Level 1 (CPD short course)
- Skin Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine (PGCert/CPD units)
Other courses for NHS staff
You can also search a full list of the Faculty's CPD courses.