Master's courses (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
We offer a wide range of pharmacy postgraduate courses up to master's level.
Our courses meet the career development and professional aspirations of our alumni and other pharmacy and pharmaceutical science professionals.
Many of our courses are designed to make it easy for you to study while you work, and are offered with online and face-to-face education sessions in Manchester.
We also offer distance learning courses that can be studied wherever you live.
- Advanced Specialist Training in Emergency Medicine (PGCert)
- Clinical Pharmacy (MSc/PGDip)
- Model-Based Drug Development (MSc)
- Pharmaceutical Industrial Advanced Training (PIAT) (MSc/PGDip)
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Quality Assurance (PTQA) (MSc)
- Teaching and Learning in Biology, Medicine and Health (PGCert)
Discover why The University of Manchester is the best place to study for your master's degree.
Find out about fees and funding for master's courses at the Faculty.