CRUK Manchester Centre PhD Training Scheme
The CRUK Manchester Centre manages a number of clinical and non-clinical PhD training opportunities in a multidisciplinary environment. These provide an exceptional opportunity for postgraduate researchers to develop a career in world-leading cancer research.
There is a range of research pathways within the training scheme that have been developed to meet the needs, academic background and research interests of candidates. Each one offers a unique opportunity to train and work alongside world-leading researchers in the field of cancer.
You will benefit from a vibrant research environment including:
- state-of-the-art facilities for cancer researchers and clinical trials support staff
- collaborations that provide a seamless link between basic, translational and clinical research to take findings from the laboratory to the clinic;
- generous stipends/salaries (role-specific), University tuition fees and running expenses;
- an intellectually challenging, innovative and supportive environment;
- a diverse and in-depth training programme in transferable skills leading to excellent career opportunities.
Applications for 2020 entry are now open.
If you wish to be considered for this CRUK Manchester Centre PhD Training Scheme and meet our eligibility criteria, you must complete a single online application.
Please follow our instructions on how to apply for this scheme.
- Application deadline: 26 January 2020
Any questions relating to the CRUK Manchester Centre PhD training scheme can be directed to MCRCtraining@manchester.ac.uk.
For queries about applications, please contact email@example.com.