Continuing professional development (CPD)
Our courses for public health workers offer an innovative approach to learning for health professionals interested in a career in public health, or those seeking new skills. Our experts in biostatistics, health data and informatics train professionals in these areas through our CPD courses.
- Analysis of Organismal Form (short course)
- Clinical Bioinformatics (PGCert/CPD units)
- CPD in Occupational Medicine
- Evidence Based Healthcare (CPD unit)
- Health Informatics (MSc)
- Implementation Strategy in Dental Services (CPD unit)
- Informatics and Biostatistics (CPD units)
- Oral Health & Disease in Populations (CPD unit)
- Personal Professional Development (Public Health and Primary Care) (CPD units)
You can also search a full list of the Faculty's CPD courses.