Expand your knowledge
Develop your skills in biosciences and healthcare sciences through our short continuing professional development (CPD) courses.
Our courses for public health workers offer an innovative approach to learning for health professionals interested in a career in public health, or those seeking new skills. Our experts in biostatistics, health data and informatics train professionals in these areas through our CPD courses.
- Analysis of Organismal Form (short course)
- Clinical Bioinformatics (PGCert/CPD units)
- Clinical Data Science (PGCert/CPD units)
- CPD in Occupational Medicine
- Evidence Based Healthcare (CPD unit)
- Health Informatics (MSc)
- Implementation Strategy in Dental Services (CPD unit)
- Occupational Hygiene - Personal Professional Development (CPD unit)
- Oral Health & Disease in Populations (CPD unit)
- Personal Professional Development (Public Health and Primary Care) (CPD units)
Details of how to apply can be found on each course page. You can also search a full list of the Faculty's CPD courses.
How can we help?
If you have a query about a specific course, including admissions-related questions, you will find contact details for that programme on the relevant course page.
If you're a business and want to find out how we can help you with CPD for your staff, please refer to our CPD for businesses page.