Continuing professional development (CPD)
Whether you want to build up credits in psychology to put towards a postgraduate degree or learn about forensic mental health through our Forensic Academy workshops, our CPD courses and events can help you.
- Approaches to Mental Health Theory (CPD units)
- Forensic Academy (workshops)
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy (PIT) Level 1 (CPD short course)
- Specialist Clinical Training for Healthcare Professionals (CPD units)
- Working Psychologically With Older People (CPD)
Placements in experimental medicine
Experience research through short, flexible taster placements with the NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre (MBRC).
These placements are designed for nurses, midwives, pharmacists and all allied healthcare professionals.
- Learn more: Training (MBRC website)
You can also search a full list of the Faculty's CPD courses.