Funding support for researchers
Our experienced research services team is here to help you find the right type of funding opportunity and guide you through the application process and beyond.
We work closely with the academic community to ensure you have the most up to date guidance and support.
We can help to:
- coordinate accurately prepared and costed proposals which are internally peer-reviewed;
- provide guidance and assistance in preparing scientific and strategic aspects of your research grant applications;
- prepare shortlisted applicants for interviews with major funders;
- support the development and project management of large, complex research initiatives, including grant applications and awards;
- detailed strategic portfolio analyses and targeting of your research ideas to the most appropriate source of funding;
- developing collaborative research interactions, cross-faculty initiatives and interactions with external partners/funding agencies.
In addition, we also help bright researchers gain externally-funded fellowships through our dedicated Faculty Fellowship Academy.
Our Fellowship Academy offers career-defining opportunities to individual researchers and support in applying for fellowship awards.
Find out more about the Fellowship Academy
Research development and innovation support
Support for the development of major bids, multidisciplinary research, translational research, business engagement and research impact.
Learn more about development and innovation support