Funding support for researchers
Our experienced research support team is here to help you find the right type of funding opportunity and guide you through the application process and beyond.
We work closely with the academic community to ensure you have the most up to date guidance and support.
We can help to:
- coordinate accurately prepared and costed proposals which are internally peer-reviewed;
- provide guidance and assistance in preparing scientific and strategic aspects of your research grant applications;
- submit grant applications to major funders to our College of Experts for high-quality peer review and feedback from established researchers;
- prepare shortlisted applicants for interviews with major funders;
- support the development and project management of large, complex research initiatives, including grant applications and awards;
- detailed strategic portfolio analyses and targeting of your research ideas to the most appropriate source of funding;
- developing collaborative research interactions, cross-faculty initiatives and interactions with external partners/funding agencies.
In addition, we also help bright researchers gain externally-funded fellowships through our dedicated Faculty Fellowship Academy.
Learn more about fellowship awards and the support available to researchers in applying for them.
Strategic funding support
We support collaborative, multi-disciplinary research and coordinate the production of large-scale research and fellowship proposals.
EU funding opportunities
Learn about the opportunities and support available to apply for Horizon 2020 EU funding.
College of Experts
Our panel of experienced researchers review applications to major funders and sit on mock interview panels for shortlisted applicants.