Fellowships are offered by numerous funding bodies and charities, and at all career levels.
We can help point you in the direction of the fellowship that is best suited to your research area and background.
External fellowships are currently offered by the following funding bodies:
- National Institute of Health Research (NIHR)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Wellcome Trust
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Versus Arthritis (formerly Arthritis Research UK (ARUK))
- British Heart Foundation (BHF)
- Alzheimer's Research UK
- Diabetes Research UK (JDRF)
- Diabetes UK
- Cancer Research UK (CRUK)
- Stroke Association
All details of these schemes and others are announced on the Faculty Fellowship Academy intranet page when they become available.
For more information, contact the Faculty Fellowship Academy at FBMHfellowshipacademy@manchester.ac.uk.