Taught master’s in psychology
Our courses are designed to prepare you for a range of career paths. Whatever your area of interest, our postgraduate degrees will prepare you for your future career in psychology.
Find your specialism
Our courses address a range of psychology topics. Whether your passion lies in clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, neuropsychology or advanced psychological research methods, there's a course for you at Manchester.
Learn from top researchers and experts
Manchester is tackling the big questions in mental health and wellbeing. You will learn from researchers who collaborate internationally and work alongside the NHS, charities and public health bodies to best serve the community by making a difference to the health and wellbeing of society.
"Halfway through the course, I got a job as a research assistant in the NHS, helped largely by citing the research skills I was developing on the MSc."Faye Johnson / MSc Health Psychology
Access unique facilities
Our students have access to first-class facilities such as a fully-furnished and equipped child study centre and a newly-built virtual reality suite. We also have links with local health, forensic and social care organisations, where placements may be taken.
- Approved Mental Health Professional Practice (PGCert)
- Clinical and Health Psychology (MSc)
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology (MRes)
- Experimental Psychology with Data Science (MRes)
- Forensic Psychology and Mental Health (MSc)
- Health Psychology (MSc)
- Neuroimaging for Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience (MSc)
- Clinical Psychology (ClinPsyD)
- Forensic Psychology (DForenPsy)
- PhD with integrated master's (master's + PhD)
- Business Psychology (MSc)
- Organisational Psychology (MSc)
- Psychology of Education (MEd)
Apply for psychology
If you’re ready to apply to a postgraduate degree at Manchester, here’s what you need to know.
tel: +44 (0)161 529 4563
General postgraduate taught enquiries
tel: +44 (0) 161 275 2077