Speech and Language Therapy Service User Group
We offer speech and language therapy service users the chance to help shape our research and training in this field through our Speech and Language Therapy Service User Group.
Would you like to join our Speech and Language Therapy Service User Group?
Please LISTEN to or READ the following information:
We want to:
- include service users in our research and training;
- listen to service users' ideas and suggestions;
- give students a chance to talk to service users and to hear their stories.
Who can take part?
To become part of our user group you must:
- use speech and language therapy;
- support or care for someone who does (for example, a family member or friend);
- represent groups who use speech and language therapy and their carers;
- be interested in speech and language therapy.
If you have any questions or would like support with completing the form, please contact Fiona Kevan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.