Student ambassadors in public health
If you're thinking about applying for one of our postgraduate public health and primary care courses and have a question about the student experience, you can get in touch with our student ambassadors to discover what you need to know.
Our student ambassadors have either completed or are currently studying our online postgraduate courses in public health and primary care at Manchester, making them the experts on what it's really like to learn with us.
They can answer questions such as:
- What is it actually like to study on the course?
- How did you manage the balance of work, family and study?
- What should I consider prior to starting my studies?
- Do you have any advice on how to manage the dissertation?
- How did you manage the technical aspects of studying online?
- How did you manage to stay motivated when studying on your own?
- What strategies would you recommend for choosing my course units?
- How has the course impacted on your career?
You can read profiles of our ambassadors by following the links below and get in touch with any of them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of ambassador you would like to respond to your email.
If you have any questions regarding the admissions process, please see the relevant course page for specific information or contact our admissions team by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0)161 275 1648.
Our student ambassadors
MPH graduate and Cancer Epidemiologist and the Research Administrator for Uganda Cancer Institute
MPH graduate and Medical Doctor
MPH student and Data Insight Analyst at Saint Michael's Hospice
MPH student and Regional Advisor for Inclusive Eye Health for an international NGO