Personal Professional Development (Public Health and Primary Care) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- 1-2 years (PT)
- Entry requirements
We will consider applications demonstrating professional experience related to these CPD courses.
- Number of places/applicants
- Typically 20 places per intake (September and January)
- How to apply
You should apply for our CPD units by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Develop new or existing skills and knowledge in various areas of public health and primary care if you are a health professional.
- Cover topics ranging from evidence-based practice and health economics to emergency humanitarian assistance.
- Fit your learning around other commitments through our largely online courses.
- Take individual units as standalone CPD courses or choose multiple units to build credits for a PGCert, PGDip or master's qualification.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK and among the top 50 in the world for medicine (QS World University Rankings 2017).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
Modular (part-time distance learning)
UK students (per annum): £950 per 15 credits
International students (per annum): £1,800 per 15 credits
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Contact name
- Postgraduate Admissions Team
- +44 (0)161 306 0604
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health