Vitae champions the professional and career development of postgraduate researchers and research staff in higher education.
The Vitae North West (NW) hub is hosted by the University of Manchester and supports researchers across the region.
- Courses and events to develop your skills
- Information from postgraduate researchers on everything from managing supervisors to writing up your PhD
- Researcher booklets on creativity, work-life balance, public engagement, information literacy, career management and leadership
- Careers resources to help you manage your career within or outside academia
- Career stories and statistics on the wide range of employment destinations of researchers
- Researcher Development Framework (RDF) – describes the knowledge, behaviours and attributes of successful researchers
Join the community
For more information email email@example.com.