Mobile menu icon
Mobile menu icon Search iconSearch
Search type


Support contacts

Each teaching programme has an academic lead who is your point of contact if you have any concerns about a student, and who can help with any teaching-related queries.

If you have any concerns about managing the teaching commitments alongside your PhD, your first point of contact should be your supervisor, or academic advisor.

Other useful people who can offer advice or support are your local student rep, or your PGR Tutor.

Contracts and pay

For queries about contracts and pay, please contact central HR services, who can be found on the second floor of the Simon Building, Brunswick Street (building 59 on the campus map).

Tel: 0161 2754499 (ext 54499)

Please state the reason for your email in the subject line, e.g. 'GTA teaching contract', so your query can be efficiently and effectively allocated to the relevant team.

Please direct SBS teaching assistant enquires to