MSc (Clin) Periodontology / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- MSc (Clin)
- 3 years FT
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental qualification from a recognised institution and at least two years' recent experience in general professional practice.
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
You can apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Application and selection section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your completed form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Gain the academic knowledge and clinical skills to practice periodontology at an advanced or specialist level.
- Learn how to design and conduct research projects.
- Benefit from our links with the Cochrane Oral Health Group and the World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for the Treatment of Cranio-Facial Anomalies.
- Have the opportunity to undertake extensive treatment plans and follow integrated courses of care for patients.
- Prepare for Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh MPerio exam.
- Study at a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS world University Rankings 2017).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £46,000
International students (per annum): £46,000
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.