Biosciences with a Foundation Year / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Foundation Course
- 1 (as part of 4/5 yr integrated degree programme)
- Typical A-level offer
Students are accepted from a wide range of backgrounds. Each application is considered individually.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
Students are accepted from a wide range of educational backgrounds and each application will be considered individually. Please contact us for advice before submitting an application.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Prepare to study for a biological or biomedical sciences undergraduate degree if you do not have the right qualifications for direct entry to the full degree course.
- Take your foundation year at Xaverian College, which is located close to the University, alongside sessions on our campus.
- Become a full student member of the University with a guaranteed place in a hall of residence.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying at Manchester is like. Find out about our upcoming open days .
We also operate campus tours where a student ambassador will tell you all about life at the University. You may also meet with admissions staff, subject to staff availability. These tours run on most days and are open to anybody thinking of applying for any of our courses in the biological and biomedical sciences.
To book, please contact the Admissions Office on tel +44 (0)161 275 5032 or email email@example.com
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be announced once confirmed by the UK government. As a guide, the 2017 tuition fees were £9,250 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2018 entry. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.