Postgraduate open evening
Are you looking to develop a new skill or study an area of healthcare in depth?
Come and join us for our informal open event to find out if one of our postgraduate courses could support you in developing your career.
Date: 30 January 2020
Time: 5.30pm to 6.30pm
Location: University Place (building 37 on the campus map)
During this event, you'll be able to:
- Find out about our postgraduate healthcare courses
- Speak to students and staff
- Ask about postgraduate financial support
This open evening is for you if you're interested in one of the below postgraduate courses:
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Paediatrics) MSc
- Advanced Community Pharmacy Practice
- Advanced Leadership for Professional Practice MSc
- Advanced Specialist Training in Emergency Medicine PGCert
- Clinical and Health Psychology MSc
- Clinical Pharmacy MSc
- Clinical Research MRes
- Deaf Education MSc
- Forensic Psychology and Mental Health MSc
- Health and Social Care MRes
- Health Psychology MSc
- Independent Prescribing (short course)
- Occupational Hygiene MSc
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Quality Assurance MSc
- Social Work MA
- Specialist Practice (Cancer) MSc
If the course you are interested in isn't on this list, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your place
Please register by completing the form below, or email email@example.com for more information.