Taught master's in pharmacy
Develop specialist clinical and research skills with our master’s courses in pharmacy. Benefit from learning in an active research environment with close links to local NHS hospitals.
Many of our courses are designed to make it easy for you to study while you work, and are offered with online and face-to-face education sessions in Manchester.
- Advanced Community Pharmacy Practice (MSc)
- Advanced Specialist Training in Emergency Medicine (PGCert)
- Clinical Pharmacy (MSc/PGDip)
- Model-Based Drug Development (MSc)
- Pharmaceutical Industrial Advanced Training (PIAT) (MSc/PGDip)
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Quality Assurance (PTQA) (MSc)