Biostatistics and data sciences CPD courses
We have a number of experts in biostatistics, health data and informatics who train professionals in these areas through our CPD courses.
Campus-based courses offer the chance to take advantage of our excellent computing facilities, while our distance learning courses will engage you through online lectures, discussions and learning materials.
Our CPD courses
- Practical Statistics for Population Health (15 credits)
- Informatics and Biostatistics (various CPD units)
- Analysis of Organismal Form (short CPD course)
We also offer courses for professionals who wish to work towards a full postgraduate award (MSc/PGDip/PGCert).
- Clinical Bioinformatics (PGCert) - part-time distance learning course starting March 2019, apply now
- Health Informatics (MSc) - blended learning course launching soon for September 2019 entry
Please visit our taught master's section for more information and to see a full list of our postgraduate courses.
"I have found the Informatics for Healthcare Systems course and networking with NHS staff of a similar level and responsibilities in this environment extremely useful in challenging existing knowledge and forcing me to stretch myself."Erica Fairweather / System Support Manager, Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust