PG Credit Specialist Clinical Training for Healthcare Professionals CPD / Overview
Year of entry: 2020
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- 4 months
- Number of places/applicants
- 5 places per intake per unit
- How to apply
You should apply for our CPD courses by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Improve a range of scientific skills if you are a health professional working in a clinical setting.
- Take CPD units adapted from the doctorate-level Higher Specialist Scientific Training (HSST) programme to deliver the same training at master's level.
- Choose from courses in therapeutics, contemporary healthcare issues, advanced history taking and audiology.
- Study at a university ranked 8th in the UK for medicine and 7th for life sciences (QS World University Rankings 2019).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2020, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £1,200 per 15 credit module
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).