PG Credit Specialist Clinical Training for Healthcare Professionals CPD / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- 4 months
- Number of places/applicants
- 5 places per intake per unit
- How to apply
You should apply for our CPD courses by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Improve a range of scientific skills if you are a health professional working in a clinical setting.
- Take CPD units adapted from the doctorate-level Higher Specialist Scientific Training (HSST) programme to deliver the same training at master's level.
- Choose from courses in therapeutics, contemporary healthcare issues, advanced history taking and audiology.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK for life sciences and medicine (QS World University Rankings 2017).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £1,200 per 15 credit module