PG Credit Molecular Pathology (CPD) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- How to apply
You should apply for these CPD courses by completing our online application form .
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study one or more units from our MSc Molecular Pathology degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK for medicine and 6th for biological sciences (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Benefit from a range of face-to-face teaching and learning methods.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £1,200 per 15 credit module
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health