PG Credit Medical Microbiology (CPD) / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- Varies by unit
- Entry requirements
We require an honours degree (minimum Upper Second) or overseas equivalent in one of microbiology, virology, medical laboratory sciences, biomedical sciences, medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry or pharmacy, or another biology degree with an element of microbiology.
Non-standard applicants for the courses will be considered on an individual basis.
- How to apply
You can apply for our CPD units via our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form. Please specify the unit you wish to apply for on one of your supporting documents.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications if the course is full.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study one or more units from our MSc Medical Microbiology degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK for medicine and 6th for biological sciences (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Benefit from a range of face-to-face teaching and learning methods.
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health