PG Credit Food Allergen Analysis and Management (CPD) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- 12 weeks
- Entry requirements
We require an honours degree or overseas equivalent in chemistry, biochemistry, food science/technology/engineering, toxicology or a related discipline.
Non-standard applications from individuals who have significant postgraduate experience of working within the food risk management/food analysis area will also be considered.
- How to apply
You should apply for this course using our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
If you would like to apply for the non-credit bearing CPD version of this unit, you should apply and pay for this using our fast-track application system .
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Learn how to undertake allergen risk management and analysis in a range of settings.
- Cover topics ranging from food allergen supply chain management to allergen risk communication, food labelling and incident management.
- Combine online learning with face-to-face teaching during a residential week.
- Benefit from the expertise of the Manchester Institute of Biotechnology and Waters Corporation.
- A non-credit bearing CPD version of the unit is also available.
Fees for entry in have not been set. For reference, the fees for the academic year beginning September 2017 were as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £4,000