Empathy Skills Training CPD / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- No formal PGT qualification
- 3 days
- How to apply
Please apply via the University e-store , following any instructions for completion carefully. See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Improve the effectiveness of psychological interventions for people with common mental health problems if you are a psychological wellbeing practitioner or other professional.
- Discover techniques to help you empathise with clients and develop your practice.
- Learn from senior clinicians and recognised experts in this field.
- Study at a university ranked 7th in the UK for psychology (QS World University Rankings 2017).
The fee for this course is £600.