Empathy Skills Training CPD / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- No formal PGT qualification
- 3 days
- How to apply
- Please send all applications directly to Robert.White@manchester.ac.uk . Applications will be considered with one reference and a copy of your CV.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Improve the effectiveness of psychological interventions for people with common mental health problems if you are a psychological wellbeing practitioner or other professional.
- Discover techniques to help you empathise with clients and develop your practice.
- Learn from senior clinicians and recognised experts in this field.
- Study at a university ranked 7th in the UK for psychology (QS World University Rankings 2017).
The fee for this course is £600. Full funding is available through Health Education England. Please contact Robert.White@manchester.ac.uk for details.
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health