Dermatology for Community Healthcare Professionals / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- RCGP CPD points (GPs/GP trainees) or uncredited
- 12 hours of e-learning plus 1-day practical
- Entry requirements
GPs, pharmacists and nurses must have specific professional registration and experience to apply for these units. See the Professional entry qualification section for more details.
- How to apply
You can apply and pay online via the University e-store , selecting the corresponding option for your desired learning method. Contact us if you have any problems.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
Cost: £250 for registered GPs and £225 for GP trainees, pharmacists, registered nurses and physician associates.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Improve referral and care pathways for patients with common skin problems if you are a registered GP, GP trainee, pharmacist, registered nurse or physician associate.
- Take one unit or combine two or all three, depending on your interests.
- Earn CPD points through our RCGP -accredited curriculum.
- Learn in new purpose-built educational facilities at Salford Royal Foundation Hospital through our blended learning option.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health