PG Credit Clinical Immunology CPD Units / Overview
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- How to apply
You can apply for this course by completing the online form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents that we require.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible; we accept applications on a rolling basis up until two weeks before the start of each unit. Late applications may be considered. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study one or more units from our MSc Clinical Immunology degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 8th in the UK for medicine and 7th for biological sciences (QS World University Rankings 2019).
- Benefit from a range of face-to-face teaching and learning methods.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2021, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK students (per annum): £1,250 per 15 credit module
International, including EU, students (per annum): £2,800 per 15 credit module
Further information for EU students can be found on our dedicated EU page.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health