Clinical Flow Cytometry CPD / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- No Award - Postgraduate
- 2.5 days
- Entry requirements
Our Clinical Flow Cytometry CPD course is open to biomedical scientists - including Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS) members - who are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
This course will also be of benefit to any clinical scientists or clinicians who wish to undertake self-directing learning in flow cytometry.
- How to apply
Please apply via our Clinical Flow Cytometry CPD application form (Word, 33KB). See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Gain the theoretical understanding and practical skills to design, run, analyse and present flow cytometry data through our 2.5-day course.
- Learn practical skills in the Manchester Collaborative Centre for Inflammation and Repair's fully-equipped flow cytometry facility.
- This course can form part of the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS) CPD e-portfolio.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK for medicine and 6th for biological sciences (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health