PG Credit Clinical Biochemistry CPD Units / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- How to apply
You can apply for this course by completing the online form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents that we require.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible; we accept applications on a rolling basis up until two weeks before the start of each unit. Late applications may be considered. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study one or more units from our Clinical Biochemistry MSc degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK for medicine and 6th for biological sciences (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Benefit from a range of face-to-face teaching and learning methods.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £1,200 per 15 credit module
International students (per annum): £2,700 per 15 credit module
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health