Audiology short courses (CPD) / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- PG credit (master's-level units)
- Entry requirements
We require a good honours degree or an approved and relevant postgraduate qualification (minimum PGDip or equivalent - 120 credits at master's level) or relevant clinical experience (see 'Professional entry qualifications').
We also require written support from your current employer permitting time to attend lectures and complete all learning and assessment activities.
- Number of places/applicants
- 10 places available per unit
- How to apply
Complete our online application form to apply for our CPD units.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study one or more units from our MSc Advanced Audiology Studies degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Learn from internationally recognised experts at the Manchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness (ManCAD).
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 7th in the UK and in the top 50 in the world for clinical, pre-clinical and health subjects (THE World University Rankings 2018).
- Some of our units are accredited by the British Academy of Audiology (BAA).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2019, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): SLA funded, please see below; £1,100 per module for self funded applicants.
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- +44 (0)161 306 7601
- +44 (0)161 275 2623
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health