PG Credit Forensic Mental Health (Credited Skills Based Modules) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- 1 semester
- Entry requirements
Please contact us for information about academic entry qualifications.
- How to apply
- Please contact us to find out how to apply for our CPD units.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study one or more units from our MSc Advanced Practice in Forensic Mental Health degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK for medicine and 7th for psychology (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Benefit from a range of face-to-face and online teaching and learning methods.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £1,200 per 15 credit module
- Academic department
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- +44 (0)161 306 7604
- Academic department overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health