MSc Clinical Pharmacy / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- MSc 3 years PT, PGDip 2 years PT
- Entry requirements
We require an honours degree in pharmacy (minimum Lower Second or equivalent).
- Number of places/applicants
100 places (including 40 for the blended route)
- How to apply
All applicants need to complete and submit our online application form .
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Develop your clinical, leadership and research skills while working as a pharmacist thanks to our part-time distance and blended learning options.
- Mix and match course units to tailor learning to suit your own career goals.
- Study at a university ranked 6th in the UK and 14th in the world for pharmacy and pharmacology (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Our course is one of only a handful of courses that is accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society as a Foundation School.
- Open up a new career in pharmacy or go into research upon completion of this course.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2017, the tuition fees are as follows:
MSc (part-time distance learning)
UK/EU students (per annum): £2,850 in year 1 and 2, £3800 in year 3
International students (per annum): £5,100 in year 1 and 2, £6,800 in year 3
PGDip (part-time distance learning)
UK/EU students (per annum): £2,850 per annum
International students (per annum): £5,100 per annum
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are fixed for international students, for the course duration at the year of entry).
For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees .
Always contact the department via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.