PGDip Physician Associate Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Postgraduate Diploma
- 2 years FT
- Entry requirements
Applicants should hold a minimum of a second class honours degree in a relevant subject. This may include the life sciences (eg biomedical science, biochemistry, anatomy, physiology, healthcare science) or allied health professions (eg pharmacy, audiology, nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy).
All applicants should hold GCSE qualifications in Maths and English at grade B or equivalent. Applicants with equivalent or non-standard qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
- Number of places/applicants
60 places available.
- How to apply
This course is now closed for applications, the next intake will be January 2019, we are currently unable to confirm when applications will open, or any further details at this stage, please contact email@example.com to join our mailing list, once we have an update we will send an e-mail and update the web page accordingly, we currently envisage this to be around June 2018.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Train to work as a core member of the medical team and perform physical examinations, take histories, order and interpret diagnostic tests, and recommend therapy.
- Undertake over 1,600 hours of clinical training, including placements across the full range of medical specialities at teaching hospitals and primary care providers.
- Have the opportunity to work abroad in Year 2.
- Receive financial support during training.
- Study at a university ranked among the top 50 in the world for medicine (QS World University Rankings 2018).
For the 2018 entry, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,000
Details of funding arrangements for the programme will be released over the next few months, please contact us and join our mailing list for further details.