MSc Advanced Clinical Practice - Paediatric Anaesthesia / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- MSc 3 yrs PT, PGDip 2 yrs PT, PGCert 1 yr PT
- Entry requirements
We require you to hold a Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA) or Fellowship of the College of Anaesthetists of Ireland (FCAI) or equivalent.
You should also have relevant ongoing clinical experience involving paediatric anaesthesia, with acute management of ill and injured children essential.
APLS and GCP courses are desirable.
- Number of places/applicants
- 5 places
- How to apply
- Please apply via our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Learn how to deliver high quality care in paediatric anaesthesia if you are already working as an anaesthetist or anaesthetic trainee.
- Benefit from the expertise of the Department of Paediatric Anaesthesia at the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, which has helped develop the course content.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK and in the top 50 in the world for medicine (QS World University Rankings 2017).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): Year 1 £3,900; Year 2 £3,900; Year 3 £1,950
UK/EU students (per annum): £3,900
UK/EU students (per annum): Year 1 £3,900; Year 2 £3,900
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). See postgraduate fees for general fee information. Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.