MSc Neuroimaging for Clinical & Cognitive Neuroscience / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- 12 months FT
- Entry requirements
We require an honours degree (minimum Upper Second) or overseas equivalent in a science subject, for example psychology, neuroscience, physics, maths, engineering, medicine or computer science. Each case will be judged on an individual basis.
- How to apply
You can apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Learn about cutting-edge cognitive neuroscience techniques and their application to research in clinical and cognitive neuroscience.
- Study the theory behind cognitive, social, behavioural, and clinical neuroscience while gaining practical data analysis and functional neuroanatomy skills.
- Gain valuable research experience through the research project component of the course.
- This MSc can form the first year of Research Council-funded 1+3 postgraduate PhD studentships and is also suitable for intercalating medical students.
- Study at a university ranked 9th in the UK and among the top 50 in the world for medicine (QS World University Rankings 2017).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,750
International students (per annum): £22,000
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for international students for the course duration at the year of entry).
For general fees information, please visit the postgraduate fees University page. Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
The University of Manchester has a number of bursaries aimed at removing barriers to master's study for students. Find out if you are eligible .