MSc Evidence-Based Health Care / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- MSc: 1 year FT, 2.5-5 yr PT
- Entry requirements
We require an Upper Second honours degree or overseas equivalent, preferably in a relevant subject. Significant relevant experience may be considered where the academic qualification falls below an Upper Second degree or equivalent.
- Number of places/applicants
- 10 places
- How to apply
You can apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Application and selection section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your completed form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Learn how to interpret and communicate research evidence as applied to a variety of healthcare settings.
- Develop skills in designing and conducting systematic reviews.
- Study when it suits you through distance learning on a full or part-time basis.
- Open up a career in health science research if you undertake a PhD after completing this course.
- Study at a university ranked 4th in the UK and in the top 25 in the world for dentistry, and 9th in the UK and in the top 50 in the world for medicine (QS World University Rankings 2018).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
MSc (full-time distance learning)
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,500
International students (per annum): £18,000
MSc (part-time distance learning)
UK/EU students (per annum): £950 per 15 credits and £1,900 for dissertation
International students (per annum): £1,800 per 15 credits and £3,600 for dissertation