MSc Clinical Immunology / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- MSc 1 yr FT, 2 yrs PT; PGDip 8 months FT
- Entry requirements
We require an honours degree (Upper Second minimum) or overseas equivalent in immunology, biochemistry, physiology, pharmacology, pharmacy, medicine or other biological subject that contains an element of immunology.
- Number of places/applicants
- 20 places
- How to apply
Please apply via our online application form . See the Application and selection section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
We recommend you apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment, as places can fill quickly.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Learn from over 40 leading researchers and clinical leaders in immunology thanks to strong links with NHS hospital partners.
- Study at a university ranked 6th in the UK for biological sciences and 9th for medicine (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Develop critical and experimental research skills through a research proposal, research masterclasses and a research project.
- Prepare for a career in the NHS, the private sector or research.
- Choose from full-time or part-time study options for the MSc.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,750
International students (per annum): £22,000
UK/EU students (per annum): £4,875
International students (per annum): £11,000
UK/EU students (per annum): £7,800
International students (per annum): £17,600
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, research project, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for international students for the course duration at the year of entry).
For general fees information please visit postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.