MSc/PGDip Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PGDip 20 months PT (+5 months for MSc option)
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental qualification from a recognised institution and at least two years' experience in general professional practice.
- How to apply
You should apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study aesthetic and restorative techniques on the first blended learning postgraduate course in this subject to be launched in the UK.
- Benefit from the combined expertise of the University's dentistry staff and course collaborator Healthcare Learning .
- Gain practical experience of techniques such as advanced anterior/posterior restorations and aesthetics, bonding and cementation and clinical photography through residential sessions.
- Earn your qualification from a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings 2018).
Home students: £20,000 plus £3,500 for the dissertation.
Overseas students: £23,000 plus £3,500 for the dissertation.
The Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health offers an Alumni Bursary of £1000 towards tuition fees for successful applicants who are recent University of Manchester graduates and who are commencing one of our postgraduate taught Master's programmes in 2018. The bursary is available to students or alumni who:
- graduated in 2017 or are graduating in 2018
- hold a first class honours degree
- have home or overseas fee status
- are applying for full or part time study
- are self-funded and not in receipt of any other funding support
The bursary will be applied as a fee reduction automatically for those students and alumni who meet the Alumni Bursary criteria so there is no application process.