MSc/PGDip Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PGDip 20 months PT (+5 months for MSc option)
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental qualification from a recognised institution and at least two years' experience in general professional practice.
- How to apply
You should apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study aesthetic and restorative techniques on the first blended learning postgraduate course in this subject to be launched in the UK.
- Benefit from the combined expertise of the University's dentistry staff and course collaborator Healthcare Learning .
- Gain practical experience of techniques such as advanced anterior/posterior restorations and aesthetics, bonding and cementation and clinical photography through residential sessions.
- Earn your qualification from a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings 2017).
Home students: £20,000 plus £3,500 for the dissertation.
Overseas students: £23,000 plus £3,500 for the dissertation.