MSc Clinical Dentistry (Paediatric Dentistry) / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 36 months
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental qualification from a recognised institution.
We also require you to have at least two years' recent experience in clinical professional practice.
- Number of places/applicants
- 2 places
- How to apply
- Please apply via our online application form , following any instructions for completion carefully. See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Receive specialist clinical training in paediatric dentistry and build up your knowledge of literature in this field.
- Learn from consultants and specialists in paediatric dentistry and develop clinical skills at the University Dental Hospital of Manchester.
- Pave the way for a research or clinical academic career in this area of dentistry.
- Become eligible for the Membership in Paediatric Dentistry tri-collegiate specialty membership examination.
- Study at a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings 2017).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2017, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £46,000
International students (per annum): £46,000
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). See postgraduate fees for general fee information. Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.