MSc (Clin) Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- MSc (Clin)
- 3 years FT
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental qualification from a recognised institution. You should also have at least two years' recent experience in general professional practice.
- Number of places/applicants
2 to 4 places
- How to apply
We accept student intakes for September each year. Please note applications for September 2017 are now closed.
Applications for September 2018 will open in September 2017.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Learn about the diagnosis, management and treatment of missing or worn teeth.
- Undergo training in fixed, removable and implant-supported prostheses.
- Study at a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings 2017).
- Become eligible to sit the MPros Royal College examination.
- Have the option to undertake more extensive treatment plans with further experience in restorative dentistry.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2017, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £46,000
International students (per annum): £46,000
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.