MSc Endodontics (Dental Specialties) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- MSc 1 year FT
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental degree from a recognised institution. You should also have at least two years of recent general professional practice experience.
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
Please note this course is now full and we will not be accepting additional applications for 2018. Applications for 2019 will open in October.
You can apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Application and selection section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your completed form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Learn more about treating diseases of the tooth, dental pulp and surrounding tissues if you are a practicing dentist.
- Study at a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings 2018).
- Learn from leading academics and clinicians, including consultants and specialists.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £19,000
International students (per annum): £40,000
The fees quoted will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
The Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health offers an Alumni Bursary of £1000 towards tuition fees for successful applicants who are recent University of Manchester graduates and who are commencing one of our postgraduate taught Master's programmes in 2018. The bursary is available to students or alumni who:
- graduated in 2017 or are graduating in 2018
- hold a first class honours degree
- have home or overseas fee status
- are applying for full or part time study
- are self-funded and not in receipt of any other funding support
The bursary will be applied as a fee reduction automatically for those students and alumni who meet the Alumni Bursary criteria so there is no application process.