MSc Advanced General Dental Practice / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 36 months (part-time)
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental qualification from a recognised institution.
We also require you to have at least two years' recent experience in clinical professional practice.
- Number of places/applicants
- 10 places
- How to apply
- Please apply via our online application form , following any instructions for completion carefully. See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Develop your skills as a general dental practitioner and learn how to handle complex cases.
- Study when it suits you thanks to the mostly online nature of our part-time course.
- Choose from a wide range of units taught by experts in their respective fields.
- Study at a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings 2017).
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2017, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): Year 1 £11,400; Year 2 £11,400; Year 3 £5,700
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). See postgraduate fees for general fee information. Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.