The seventh Pharmacy Education Conference, 3rd July 2020, The University of Manchester.
This year’s conference will include workshops where delegates can learn more about the Foundation Pharmacy Framework, Entrustable Professional Activities, Quality Assurance of experiential learning and Schwartz rounds – as well as opportunities for personal and professional development of your teaching career. And for the first time workshop materials will be shared to the Advance HE Pharmacy education network – one more reason to join with peers in this online community of pharmacy educators!
Previous events have included a keynote address from the following speakers:
- Dr Anne Boyter (University of Strathclyde)
- Damian Day (Head of Education at the General Pharmaceutical Council);
- Dr Keith Ridge (Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, Supporting NHS England, Department of Health and Health Education England);
- Professor Stephanie Marshall (Chief Executive, Higher Education Academy);
- Professor Ian Bates (Professor of Pharmacy Education, UCL. Director, FIP Education);
- Professor Phil Race
- Marc Donovan (Chief Pharmacist, Boots UK)
Previous conferences have also included oral presentations, workshops, posters and a technology showcase.
Papers from previous conferences in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017:
- Abstract booklet 2016 (PDF 1 MB)
- Abstract booklet 2017 (PDF 476 KB)
- Abstract booklet 2018 (PDF 926 KB)
- Abstract booklet 2019 (PDF 2.18 MB)
Please see the link below for the 2017 - 2019 abstracts featured in the Pharmacy Education Journal:
The University of Manchester, Oxford Rd,